Earl's Court Safer Neighbourhood Team
Kensington Police Station, 72-74 Earls Court Road, Kensington, London, W8 6EQ
(NB: The Kenway Road Police Hub closed in October 2020.)

PS Nick Hamer

PC Steve Dell

PC Matt Bantick

PC Hinal Devkaran

PC Marcus Lyndon

PCSO Danny Wright

Contact Number: 02071618861
Earl's Court Mobile: 07843291149
Non-Emergency - dial 101
Emergency - always dial 999



Streetline Rubbish Collections
Monday and Thursday collection days.  Collections begin from 7am.

When you see illegally dumped bags, please help us and report them.  The Council prefers you use the online form to report the incident. https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/global/report-it/waste-and-street-environment.  This generates a case report for the resident.  This works well as the Council informs the resident directly of their investigation results.  If unable to report via the online form, call Streetline on: 020 7361 3001 or email: streeline@rbkc.gov.uk.

Too Big for the Bin (Bulky Household Waste Collection)

Up to 10 items Monday to Saturday

RBKC offers a Bulky Household Waste collection for £22.70 for up to 10 bulky items.  This service is now operating again (having been temporarily suspended) and taking bookings.  However, due to Covid-19, they can only collect bulky waste items from outside your property.  Please make sure you leave items on the pavement, outside your property on the day of your collection.  Unfortunately, RBKC cannot provide a collection service for items classified as "heavy" on the booking system at present.

Please call: 020 7361 3001 visit RBKC website: https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/bins-and-recycling/rubbish-and-recycling/bulky-household-waste-collections.

Town Hall
Hornton Street
W8 7NX
t. 020 7361 3000

RBKC Noise/Nuisance Team
Telephone on: 020 7361 3002 or you can email at: environmentalhealth@rbkc.gov.uk

Licensing Team – licencingEnf@rbkc.gov.uk


Felicity Buchan MP

House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA

Tel: 0207 219 6732

Email: felicity.buchan.mp@parliament.uk


Earl’s Court Ward Councillors

c/o The Town Hall
Hornton Street
W8 7NX

Cllr. Hamish Adourian- Cllr.Hamish.Adourian@rbkc.gov.uk
Cllr. Malcolm Spalding - Cllr.Malcolm.Spalding@rbkc.gov.uk
Cllr. Linda Wade - Cllr.Linda.Wade@rbkc.gov.uk